NBA’s Top selling jerseys from the second half of the 2021-2022 season
As we continue to experience the worst of times, the NBA is determined to deliver some of the best of times.
The NBA is back, and with it comes the annual list of most popular jerseys.
The Top-15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys from the second half of the 2021-2022 season.
1. LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers) – This year’s No. 1 pick, James, who is in his 19th season in the NBA and averaging 28.8 points, 7.6 rebounds and 6.4 assists, also leads all players in the NBA All-Star voting with the most fan votes received to date.
2. Stephen Curry - Steph Curry is the most popular guard in the NBA, and his jerseys are sold a lot. This isn't surprising since he's one of the most accomplished players of all time. He has 3 championships, 2 MVP awards and 2 scoring titles to his name.
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks) – The Greek Freak came in second on last year’s list, but has been bumped down one spot this time around by King James’ arrival in Lakerland. Antetokounmpo is coming off his fifth straight All-Star selection and sixth overall appearance as a member of Milwaukee this season after averaging 27 points per game last year along with 13 boards and 5 assists per game during that stretch as well.
4. Kevin Durant (Golden State Warriors) - A three-time NBA champion who earned his first MVP award while wearing Golden State blue before being traded away to Brooklyn where he spent last season before joining up with the Washington Wizards again this
5. Luka Doncic - Doncic is on a tear. The Mavericks’ star has already won multiple awards, including Rookie of the Year and All-NBA First Team honors. And as he continues to dominate on the court, he's also become one of the most popular NBA jerseys among fans